Monthly and Annual Membership Options
Welcome to The Overlook! We are the first bouldering gym on the West Side of Atlanta, and the only one located along the Atlanta BeltLine. Sitting directly on the West Side trail, The Overlook is surrounded by breweries, restaurants, and specialty shops, making it a destination, not just a gym. Our mission is for The Overlook to be a place where people come to connect to self as well as to others, and where Atlanta’s beautifully diverse cultures come together as one.
As an EFT member of The Overlook you enjoy:
- Unlimited access to the gym during operating hours
- Access to our group fitness and yoga classes (first come, first serve due to limited capacity)
- Access to our fitness equipment (must be at least 16-years-old)
- 10% off gear shop items
- 20% off the first pair of climbing shoes from our gear shop (within the first 60 days)
- One free guest pass per month
A few notes about pricing:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) memberships have an additional initiation fee ($50 for student/personnel/individual/couple memberships, $125 for family memberships) and require that you maintain a credit card on file.
- Non-EFT (month-to-month) memberships are offered on an individual basis only and do not have an additional initiation fee or require that you maintain a credit card on file.
- Annual memberships do not have an additional initiation fee.
- You may freeze your membership at any time provided that you pay a $10/month freeze fee per person.
Please note: All membership change requests must be completed prior to the end of the month via our membership change request form. Changes cannot be processed in person or over the phone.