In an effort to provide a clean and safe climbing environment, The Overlook’s COVID-19 policies are as follows:
- Occupancy is capped at 50% of our occupancy limit, which will be adjusted as necessary. If we get close to our occupancy limit during peak hours, we will shift to a reservation-based system that also allows for a certain number of walk-in climbers.
- Masks are mandatory for all employees and guests. We have disposable and reusable masks for sale for anyone who does not have one or forgets to bring one.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance and throughout the gym. Patrons are asked to sanitize upon entry and throughout their climbing sessions.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- We do not have communal chalk bags available. Instead, we have chalk and chalk bags available for purchase.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- High contact and flat surfaces are cleaned once per hour.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Sanitizing wipes are available in the workout area and we ask that all equipment be sanitized after each use.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- We will attempt to keep the roll-up doors open, weather permitting, to allow for frequent air turnover
These policies will be updated as necessary to ensure the safest climbing experience possible.