- $30 entry fee per person
- Must be 18 yrs old to participate
- Non – members of The Overlook may compete, but will need to purchase a day pass or use a punch pass on their league climbing days.
- Every participant gets SWAG!! i.e. chalk block and limited edition ABL ‘22 T-shirt (to be given out
around week 3-4)
- Runs for 6 weeks, August 4 — September 15. League Results Party will be tentatively scheduled for September 16 at TBD location
- Required rules meeting for team captains August 1 at 6:30 PM
- All league questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register as teams of 2–4. Individuals can sign up and be assigned a team. All teams need an team captain and a CLEAN team name. We prefer to have teams of 4 so we will try to consolidate teams as much as possible.
- All participants will receive a handicap based on the first 2 weeks of competition. Scoring during the league will be based on improvement, not overall strength.
- League weeks run Thursday to Wednesday, and the first scores will not be released until after the second week of boulder league. The scores for subsequent weeks will be released on Thursdays.
- Final week score will be sent to participants via email and posted on our website following the End of League Party.
- During competition you must have excellent gym etiquette to ensure that other members, guests, and teams are allowed turns on league problems.
- The league is run on the HONOR SYSTEM. Cheaters. Never. Win.
- Team scores will be based on the average of all the individual scores on the team. The teams lowest scoring week will be dropped from their score.
- Participants will not know the grade of the league problems. All problems set will have grade-less
tags, labeled A-R/V depending on how many problems are set that week. When the next weeks set
goes up the previous weeks problems will get a graded tag.
- At least 2 members of a team MUST be present to participate in a league session and each
participant can only have 1 league session per week (Thurs – Wed) ***please don’t climb on league problems until Thursday***
- At least 2 members of a team must be present to checkout scorecards from front desk. We are building community here!
- Return score cards at the end of the climbing session.
- Only problems set that week will count for points.