- $30 entry fee per person
- Must be 18 yrs old to participate
- Non – members of The Overlook may compete, but will need to purchase a day pass or use a punch pass on their league climbing days.
- Every participant gets SWAG!! i.e. limited edition ABL T-shirt (to be given out
around week 3-4)
- Runs for 5 weeks with an ABL after party
- All league questions should be directed to Danny.
- Register as teams of 3–5. Individuals can sign up and be assigned a team. All teams need an team captain and a CLEAN team name. We prefer to have teams of 4 so we will try to consolidate teams as much as possible.
- All participants will receive a handicap based on the first 2 weeks of competition. Scoring during the league will be based on improvement, not overall strength.
- League weeks run Thursday to Wednesday, and the first scores will not be released until after the second week of boulder league. The scores for subsequent weeks will be released on Thursdays.
- Final week score will be sent to participants via email and posted on our website following the End of League Party.
- During competition you must have excellent gym etiquette to ensure that other members, guests, and teams are allowed turns on league problems.
- The league is run on the HONOR SYSTEM. Cheaters. Never. Win.
- Team scores will be based on the average of all the individual scores on the team.
- All problems set for league will be in the Pebble app. Mark the climbs that you top in your league session.
- At least 2 members of a team MUST be present to participate in a league session and each
participant can only have 1 league session per week (Thurs – Wed) ***please don’t climb on league problems until Thursday***
- Only problems set that week will count for points.